The DRIVEN School of Opportunity is a rigorous, Arkansas Department of Education-approved program of study within Mills University Studies High School and Maumelle High School that provides a unique opportunity to engage in online and in-person learning to prepare you for college or the workforce.
- Earn concurrent credit toward college degree
- Spend time with teacher mentors
- Independently work at school and home
- Take on internships and projects
- Complete a digital portfolio related to your area of interest
- Undertake a Capstone project or culminating activity that is presented to a panel of experts
We invite you to take part in this innovative approach to education